Warning. Smart phone suddenly exploded beside users bed. Beware. Watch this



Warning. Smart phone suddenly exploded beside users bed. Beware. Watch this



Comments : 

Imelda Maggie Lacana It doesn't matter what kind or name it is.Just pay attention to these nothing will lost if we believe.Anyway nothing harm us if we do instead it might save us and our love ones if we share.

Jose Esquela I can understand the reason behind why it's not safe to place or squeeze device like this in between pillows, sheets But inside your bag , pocket ? Are you out of mind ! So what is Samsung suggesting , that we hold this units with our hands the entire time we are and not using it . Where is the convenience there now ? Samsung said the battery that went with the unit wasn't an original. I'm sure where the lady got that unit was an authorized company dealer so they may be switching fake or substandard battery over genuine ones.

Video loading below please wait 




This university student got a wake-up call no one ever wants to get. Her smartphone suddenly exploded beside her bed.
Posted by CBC News: The National on Monday, December 8, 2014


Share on Google Plus

About intouchmagazine nethd

Hi My Name is Krissy, Full Time Blogger :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment